Spain world championMonday, 12 July 2010
9:22 pm
Well, Spain won the world up. The Netherlands team was very disapointed(they got many yellow cards too).
Since the World Cup only takes place once in 4 years, I decided to watch the finals with my brother. I woke up at around 3.30 am to watch the match. Hungry I was. Nothing much to snack on. Watched till after the award ceremony. They played Waka Waka followed by Tik Tok at the stadium when the Spainish team were passing around their trophy. Haha. It was quite fun too watch.
Rather sleep deprived though. Slept at 11.30pm the previous day cause I was finishing up The Lightning Thief. Went back to catch some Zs at 5.30am. Felt giddy throughout certain parts of the day.
Took 5 days to read The Lightning Thief. I felt that the ending was kinda rushed though, but I enjoyed the story ;D Couldn't wait so I started on the next story :)