
It is almost sunset
navigations are at the side.
i'm walking at the end of the line
the old tree becomes a significance of life;
life death revival - it stays there
the tree-never moving, never quavering.
I love my family and I appreciate everything I have. I love reading about facts and I like adventure and puzzle stories. I mostly listen so pop music and sometimes rock. I cannot stand rap and heavy metal.
I like to chit chat and laugh at funny jokes.^o^
- World peace
- Everyone knows the causes and consequences of Global Warming
- Everyone does their part to save the Earth!
- Singapore has a cooler weather
- Solar powered cars
- Creation of Singapore itunes music store
- Everyone in the world is happy and healthy :)

Today during SS lesson, I found out that Singapore being the 3rd most liveable city news is a sham. Well sort of. The ranking was done by Singapore. Go figure. Singapore could be one of the best city in the world but definitely not 3rd place. Best in Asia? What about cities in Japan? Singapore is very safe and it's government is doing a good job. However, it's not doing enough to promote conserving the environment. The government kinda has a hidden agenda for the things they carry out. I don't blame them. Singapore and it's people need to remain competitive to survive and possibly thrive in this globalising world. *too much SS
July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 July 2009 February 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010