gmail yahoo mailSaturday, 3 July 2010
1:14 pm
woah, I had a hard time logging in. for some reason, they changed my blogger username to my gmail one. wonder when that happened.
I'm so excited about the HP7 movie!
CL oral was over 2 days ago. guess it was a good thing that my class went on the 1st day.
so much easier to blog by typing.
is it alright not to have an ambition? I think not. But I can't seem to decide between some of my future career options.
Maybe: environmentalist
computer engineer
researcher
ecologist
evironmantal engineer
broker
is scientist very vague?
running a SME....
zoologist
geologist
*ideas still pending.....
I used to want to be an astronaut :) but seeing that Singapore is not going to have a rocket or space centre soon, I'll just leave the astronomy to the Americans, Chinese(from PRC), Rusians and other nationalities what not.