haixMonday, 31 May 2010
7:52 pm
today was the day of the 'O' Level CL exam. I think that was alright. Hoping for an A2!!!
Putting 'O' Levels aside, I came across an article on yahoo that "two of the actors whose careers were made by the "Potter" films were saddened they're nearly over". haix. why did Rowling stop there? I wouldn't mind reading a few more sequals... I think if HP7: Part 2 opens in cinemas, I wouldn't bear to watch it. T.T it's just so difficult to bring an end to such an awesome story.
HP7: Part 1 opens in theaters on November 19. I guess I'll have to wait till after my Os. I'm sort of looking forward to it and sort of not looking forward to it. I want to watch it but it only means that it's getting closer to the end. Rowling should really expand on the part where they grow up to become adults. *sigh*
I'll go get going with my CL file, not to mention there's the Math Olympiad test and social etiquette course tmr. :)