Itisalmostsunset
navigations are at the side.
i'm walking at the end of the line
the old tree becomes a significance of life; life death revival - it stays there
the tree-never moving, never quavering.
Le Profil'
misseur!
JunJie Ngee Ann Sec
16 years old
Singapore
I love my family and I appreciate everything I have. I love reading about facts and I like adventure and puzzle stories. I mostly listen so pop music and sometimes rock. I cannot stand rap and heavy metal.
I like to chit chat and laugh at funny jokes.^o^
wishes
miracles or happenings
- World peace
- Everyone knows the causes and consequences of Global Warming
- Everyone does their part to save the Earth!
- Singapore has a cooler weather
- Solar powered cars
- Creation of Singapore itunes music store
- Everyone in the world is happy and healthy :)
I've always wondered about teacher's O'Level grades... Are they all distinctions?
How would lessons be like if Mrs Wee thought us Chemistry??? Ms Tia said she taught Chemistry, Physics, A Math and E Math yesterday. If ms Tia taught us Physics... hahaha. I can hear her talking about the latent heat of fusion/vaporisation and all that. Haha. :)