Itisalmostsunset
navigations are at the side.
i'm walking at the end of the line
the old tree becomes a significance of life; life death revival - it stays there
the tree-never moving, never quavering.
Le Profil'
misseur!
JunJie Ngee Ann Sec
16 years old
Singapore
I love my family and I appreciate everything I have. I love reading about facts and I like adventure and puzzle stories. I mostly listen so pop music and sometimes rock. I cannot stand rap and heavy metal.
I like to chit chat and laugh at funny jokes.^o^
wishes
miracles or happenings
- World peace
- Everyone knows the causes and consequences of Global Warming
- Everyone does their part to save the Earth!
- Singapore has a cooler weather
- Solar powered cars
- Creation of Singapore itunes music store
- Everyone in the world is happy and healthy :)
AHHhhhhh! Got so many things to do, so many things happening, so many tests. AHHHH.
Is like every subject also got their own mountain of work. Geo is like Bukit Timah and A Math is Mount Everest. EL is like a plain, just flat. Bio and Chemistry is like a rainforest, so interesting.