Happy Chinese New Year! :)Friday, 23 January 2009
9:02 pm
Wow. Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai :)
Sorry for not blogging since the start of the year, I was rather busy and sort of lazy to post.
It's a little late for me to talk about the Sec 3 Camp(14th-16th January) but I have to say it was alright and quite fun. I'm quite proud of myself for climbing to the summit of Gunung Lembak, although it was totally not what I had expected to see up there. I shall say the class did bond and became a stronger class.
With all the teachers prowling students' blogs, I don't think anyone will dare defame any teacher.
Once again, Happy Chinese New Year! Wishing everyone Bu Bu Gao Sheng, Xin Xiang Shi Cheng, Xue Ye Jin Bu, Gong Xi Fa cai, Wan Shi Ru Yi!!! ^o^
P.S. Maybe prowling is too exaggerated. How about browsing? :)