Smelly smellyFriday, 17 October 2008
4:38 pm
Today after school, I walked to the bus-stop to take a bus. When approaching, something foul smelling entered my nose. By the time I was at the bus-stop, the smell was so strong that everyone had to pinch their noses or cover it.
It was really very smelly!! Just imagine someone having a terrible diarrhoea multiply that by 10 times(maybe more). It could be smelt away from the bus-stop and the worst thing is that the smell would not go away>.<>
My family and I went to IKEA at Tampines to have lunch today. When I was getting the trays to put on my trolley, a guy cut across me but was unable to go anywhere else as my mum was in front and he had to make way for me to move in front. So impatient. Dunno what he want, cut people's queue for what!
My family cleared our own table.