March HolidaysThursday, 13 March 2008
1:46 pm
History-14/20
Literature-30/50
I should really work harder.
I really wanted to update but I didn't really have time.
The Literature marks came suddenly after History. There was a very bright flash of lightning during History lesson that I thought someone had just taken a photo with flash. An extremely loud roar of thunder followed. YR covered his ears and i think Isaac jumped(no offence, just want to tell how loud was the thunder). I think it was the loudest I have ever heard. Then later P.E. lesson stay in class cause got lightning and it was raining very heavily.So Mr Ong asked the class which movie we want to watch, either The Incredibles or Finding Nemo. So we watched Finding Nemo. I didn't go for recess later on and was starved in the later lessons. I had to eat 1 marshmallow blast before Math lesson and another before Chinese lesson. By that time, my stomach was hurting terribly. I exchanged 4 coupons for a packet of gummy worms with Miss Lim during Science lesson. I ate some of them during the lesson.
Skip somemore...
Then yesterday I went for CO camp. 8am-9pm *_*. It was quite fun.^.^We also played other group games like concentration, wacko and double wacko in the CD shelter. We also played concentration with all the other groups(Group1-6 + senior group). I was in Group 4.LOL. So fun. Then we keep attacking Group 1. There at least got 60 people playing.They gave out nasi lemak for lunch. After lunch, we played hide and seek around the school except the canteen. We had to look for 6 people but we only found 3, which was the lowest among the 6 groups. Our group was very messy as everyone went in different directions. Someone said something about the conference room so me and two other girls went to check. One of the girls kept pulling the handle up and down. When we wanted to leave, the door clicked open and the OM came out. When I heard the click, I ran for my life but it was too late. The OM spotted the three of us and then sort of scolded us. He sasud that the principal was having the meeting.*_*We had to take a whole picture of a place/object/thing anywhere in the school. There were 8 pictures and we were only given 1 photo to start with and had to run back to the CD shelter to get the next one after completing one. Some of the pictures were clear but some we really could not tell, so we wasted a lot of time. In the end, we completed 5 as the game had to be stopped. Not sure was it because it was because of the very very heavy rain or that dinner was going to start(it was only late afternoon but the sky was so dark). I saw the rain water like waterful splashing down the steps.Then we played a game called ... Miss Lim(I think) was the host for the game. Later, we had a bbq dinner for dinner. I didn't really eat much. The others in the group kept snatching the food away. There were five of us at the table eating the least. I also got a new watch for my birthday present yesterday.
This post is turing out very long so I will stop here^o^
Labels: camp, March, school holidays