LeapFriday, 29 February 2008
10:56 pm
Hi, today is leap day. Yay! i won't be saying this until four years later. lols
Today Mr Hazmi gave me a Snickers and Mars bar for getting full marks for the first class Math test. Then he later instructed me to take YR's Mondrain art and give to him cause YR kept playing with it in class. haix. then put me in a very difficult spot. In the end I gave it to him. I got 33/50 for Math at first but then I received 2 more marks, so the total is 35/50. Yay! at least A2.
I got 38.5/60 for English and my overall grade for CA 1 is A2. Yay!
Maths is 35/50
Chinese I got 44/70.
Science I got 31/40.
I got 28/40 for Geography.
I should really work harder.
I got 37.5/50 for Home Economics.
Labels: leap, results, tests