XSaturday, 19 January 2008
5:45 am
X has shit values. Who in the world gave him/her a values card??? A few days ago, when we were waiting outside the classroom as the
HMT people were still having their lesson, X was jumping and kicking the wall outside. There is now many prints of his/her shoes on the wall now. For
another example, please refer to 2 posts before this. Just today, I think he/she pointed the middle finger at my friend. He/she is so full of himself/herself, thinking he's/she's
indispensable. He/She said once before that it was very difficult for him/her to be a person as his/her friends were very unhappy to be in a certain group. lols?Today, he/she was hiting/ punching(dunno lah) at the newly decorated notice board after recess with his/her buddies. Oh ya, I just remembered that he/she is in the values committee. I will stop here.Labels: X