This weekendSunday, 28 October 2007
10:24 pm
Yesterday, I went to school with my mother and brother to collect my report book. I got 2nd in class and I am quite happy with my results.
In the afternoon, my family brought my grandmother to Parkway Parade to have lunch and go shopping. My father bought my brother and I Pokemon Diamond Version.We travelled through the KPE. We went to IKEA to have dinner and take a look at the furniture.
Today, I played my Nintendo DS Lite, read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and watched TV. My family went to White Sands Shopping Centre to have dinner. We met my Auntie, Uncle and cousin at the food court. Next, we went to buy Pokemon Pearl Version and found out that it was sold at a cheaper price than the shop at Parkway Parade. I met two of my Primary 6 classmates after we had bought the game.
It was quite a fast weekend.
Sunday 28 October 2007
Labels: weekend